|Illumina Standard genomic library
100 - 500 ng gDNA
(up to 100 µl, concentration > 1 ng/µl
200 - 500 ng for DNA from FFPE
(up to 100 µl, concentration > 2ng/µl)
Table 1. Available genomic libraries and accepted starting material* for INVIEW Resequencing
DNA isolation from various starting material including blood, stool, tissue, cell lines, some bacteria
- Genomes up to 10 Mb (e.g. Bacteria)
- Yeast Resequencing (16 Mb)
- Genomes up to 50 Mb (e.g. Fungi)
- Genomes up to 90 Mb (e.g. Algae)
- Genomes up to 140 Mb (e.g. Plants)
- Genomes up to 180 Mb (e.g. Fruit Fly)
- Detection and annotation of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNPs) and insertions and deletions (InDels)
- De novo genome assembly
26 working days, for large number of samples upon request.
Please note that only S1-classified material is accepted for DNA isolation ordered online. More information about current classification of biological material can be found here. Please contact us for further information on DNA isolation from material classified as S2.
*For less starting material, please contact us.