Technical valid results assured by ISO 17025.
ISO 17025 defines the competence requirements for testing and calibration laboratories. The standard covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods and laboratory-developed methods.
Demonstrate technical competence with the ISO 17025 standard
ISO 17025 requires the company to demonstrate technical competence in a testing laboratory to generate technically valid results.
Your benefits with ISO 17025 accredited testing
- Guaranteed confidentiality and integrity of testing data
- 17025 accredited testing results are recognized by authorities, customs etc. for release of pharmaceuticals, food and feed and in the case of legal implications
Key requirements of ISO 17025
Main focus of ISO 17025 is on the accredited test and calibration method including:
- Detailed sampling procedures
- Specific handling of test and calibration equipment
- ISO 17025 compliant result reports and result reporting
- The participation in proficiency-testing programs / lab comparison tests
The compliance with ISO 17025 is secured through accreditation by a national accreditation body and independent internal audits.
Eurofins Genomics is committed to delivering products, services and applications that are at the highest quality.
ISO 17025 is the standard that is offered when DNA analytical testing is required:
|Pharma & Diagnostics
- Pharmacogenetics & pharmacogenomics
- Assay development & validation
- Biological safety testing
|Agriculture & Food
- Plant breeding
- Farm animal breeding
- Pet breeding
- Food production & retail
- Residual host cell and pathogen DNA & RNA analysis
- GMO & genetic insert characterisation
- Basic genomic characterisation
- Metagenomic & genetic characterisation
- Research & development
- Forensic DNA profiling
- DNA profile interpretation
- Touch DNA analysis
- Analysis of crime scene stains
- Paternity testing
The ISO 17025 standard is applied to the following Eurofins Genomics products and services: