The smartest sequencing solution for premixed samples
Experience ultimate innovation and highest convenience
- Place only one order for your Mix2Seq Kit to pay for 96 reactions
- Share your Mix2Seq Kit & its data with others via your group
- Transfer Mix2Seq Kits online with all rights to someone else
Excellent quality & service
- Get your samples sequenced either overnight or until next day
- Obtain reading lengths of up to 1100 high quality bases
- All sequencing data are available as traces and fasta files
- Under My Kits & Labels you can track your Mix2Seq Kit
- Use our validated SeqPrimer or SeqPrimer NightXpress for perfect sequencing results
Just order our Mix2Seq Kit or Mix2Seq Kit OVERNIGHT and send us your premixed samples as described in your kit!
4 little steps to optimum results
Sending us your Mix2Seq reads is easy as counting to four
||Your template should consist of 15µl purified DNA in either of the following concentrations:
Plasmid DNA up to 15kbp: 50-100 ng/µl
PCR products: 150-300 bp: 1ng/µl; 300-1000 bp: 5ng/ µl; >1000bp 10ng/µl
||Add 2µl of your SeqPrimer with a concentration of 10pmol/µl (10 µM).
||Ensure that the total volume of your DNA / primer mix is at least 17 µl.
||Pipet your premixed sample in one of the Mix2Seq tubes and seal the tube with the blue or yellow lid from the enclosed cap pad.
Do not forget to note the barcode number on the side of the tubes before you send us your samples!