Amplicon Adaptor Ligation Oligos have been developed especially to allow pooling of samples for NGS on Illumina They are designed and validated by our in-house NextGen sequencing lab:
How to order
- 192 individual designed tags are available to label your samples
- Each tag consist of 10 nucleotides which will be added to your template specific forward primer*.
- The tags are designed with a minimum edit distance of 4, which prevents in a best possible way mis-assignments in case of sequencing errors
- Tags are optimised for sample pools with low and high amount of samples
- All NGSgrade Oligos are purified by HPLC and undergo a specific cross-contamination free processes to guarantee best purity and performance
- Please download our Excel template first, which is specifically coded for designing your amplicon adaptor ligation oligos
- Provide your target specific primer sequences in 5’ -3’ direction for a correct design
- You may provide different forward and reverse primer sequences in case you are targeting more than one region
- A maximum of 192 oligos can be ordered via our upload form. If you want to reach a higher multiplexing rate, please contact us
- Upload the filled Excel form and press "Next". Options for synthesis scales and delivery format are found in the next step
- Check your uploaded sequences on the next step and press "Add to Cart"
*For e.g. multiplexing of 24 samples with the same target specific sequence, the same forward primer sequence must be used 24 times and one reverse primer. On each forward primer the design tool will add a different tag. The reverse primer will not get tags.