Benefit from the following services for biosample processing:
- Quantification of the extracted DNA and RNA by OD measurement (230nm, 260nm, 280nm), PicoGreen, Ribogreen or Real Time PCR
- DNA Quality control via gel electrophoresis (random samples or as requested for all samples) and by measuring the A260: A280 and A260: A230 OD ratios
- Quality control of RNA extraction via Bioanalyzer (RIN values)
- Normalisation of DNA and RNA samples to a defined concentration
- Aliquoting of DNA and RNA samples in specific reaction tubes and plates (cryotubes, microtiter plates, REMP plates) for the purpose of bio-banking and based on client-specific schemes
- Customer specific labeling of reaction tubes and plates, e.g. with barcode labels
- Isolation of blood cells (PBMC) from whole blood including hematologic analysis for quality control (e.g. cell count and differentiation)
- Aliquoting of any kinds of biofluids (e.g. plasma, whole blood, serum, urine, sputum) in specific reaction tubes and plates (cryotubes and microtiter plates) for the purpose of bio-banking
- Upon request storage of samples at 4°C or -20 °C
Eurofins provides support in logistics, including collection and provision of sampling kits with appropriate collection containers, like blood collection tubes.
All analyses are carried out by our ISO 17025 certified laboratory according to GCP standards.