How about a larger size?
The pure preparation of starting materials for further experiments can be really annoying. Why not try a new approach: outsource your plasmid preparation and order a scale that suits your experimental needs.
Plasmid DNA preparation services are required in research laboratories, biotech and pharmaceutical companies for applications such as:
- Production of viral vectors
- Production of antibodies and recombinant proteins
- Production of DNA vaccine
- Cell and gene therapy studies
- Other preclinical studies
Eurofins Genomics offers a variety of plasmid preparation services to cover individual needs:
|Giga Prep I
|Giga Prep II
Together with the different plasmid preparation scales we offer a variety of services:
- Endotoxin-free preparation for Maxi, Mega and Giga Preps
- For maxi prep scale Animal-free production is available
- Maxi, Mega and Giga Preps under sterile conditions
- Bioburden, sterility testing and LAL test of endotoxin level available for Maxi, Mega and Giga Preps
- Restriction enzyme digest as free quality control
- Free plasmid DNA sequencing (1 read)
Our plasmid preparations come with the high quality standards and service options like all other products we offer:
- Convenient online ordering via our Ecommerce System
- Individual service
- Personal support from our experts
- Certified according to ISO 9001 and compliant with GCP
Animal-product free preparation
Our plasmid preparations can be ordered endotoxin-free and sterile. As additional service we offer animal-product free preparations in Maxi-scale (100-500 µg).
We have developed an optimised protocol to offer a fully BSE- and TSE-free preparation. Certified "Animal-product free" material (e.g. Glycerol, LB agar, LB media, RNase) is used for the production and specially trained staff performs the preparation in a separate work area.
- Animal-product free Maxi preparation
- 10 days turnaround time
- Endotoxin-free and optionally sterile preparation
- Easy selection of the "Animal-free" option in our Ecom System
- Free restriction enzyme digest and sequencing as quality control
To the best of our knowledge, the prepared DNA is free of animal products.