Illumina Arrays - processing and data analysis of Illumina BeadChip products
Receive high-quality and high sensitive genetic analyses using the Illumina's leading-edge technology.
The Illumina BeadArray technology enables expanded genomic coverage for microarray techniques such as:
- Whole-genome genotyping
- Detection of large structural DNA changes
- Targeted genotyping
- CNV analysis
- Gene expression and
- DNA methylation analysis.
- An Illumina Certified Service Provider (CSPro) laboratory
- Consultation of scientific experts
- Highest quality standards (up to GLP / GCP compliant)
- Fast turnaround times
- Highly experienced staff who has analysed over 100,000 samples and microarrays
- Complete data confidentiality – no claims of rights
Do you need more information? Are you interested in an individual quote? Just contact us!
Illumina BeadArray technology
BeadArray technology is based on 3-micron silica beads that self-assemble in micro wells on planar silica slides. When randomly assembled on one of these two substrates, the beads have a uniform spacing of ~5.7 microns. Each bead is covered with hundreds of thousands of copies of a specific oligonucleotide that act as the capture sequences in one of Illumina's assays.
The Illumina iScan is an array scanner supporting rapid, sensitive and accurate imaging of Illumina BeadChips. It allows high sample throughput and flexible formats with a very high reproducibility. The iScan system contains a high-performance laser optic and detection system to offer submicron resolution.
Illumina BeadArray Reader
The BeadArray Reader is a laser scanning confocal microscope system that provides the ability to scan high-density BeadChips. This instrument is dedicated to expression array analysis.
Genotyping on Illumina arrays allow powerful genome-wide association studies (GWAS) and can accurately detect point mutations, copy number variants and chromosome aberrations.
Illuminas array-based genotyping is used for many different purposes:
- Association studies
- Linkage analysis
- Identification of haplotypes
- Breed identification
- Genomic selection and much more.
Human Infinium Arrays
- Core Array family (for large scale whole-genome genotyping)
- Omni Array family (SNP and CNV detection, whole-genome genotyping)
- Exome Arrays (exonic regions for analysis of GWAS, SNPs or CNVs)
- Infinium OncoArray (for research of cancer predisposition and risk)
- HumanCytoSNP Arrays (cytogenomic relevant genes for diseases and cancer studies)
Agrigenomics Genotyping Arrays
- BovineHD BeadChip (genome-wide bovine genotyping array)
- BovineSNP50 BeadChip (multi-sample bovine genotyping of major dairy and beef cattle breed)
- CanineHD BeadChip (highly polymorphic SNP content for breed association and CNV studies)
- OvineSNP50 BeadChip (for genome-wide association studies of sheep)
- PorcineSNP60 BeadChip (for genome-wide association studies of multiple porcine breeds)
- MaizeSNP50 BeadChip (for genetic variation analysis across maize lines)
Custom Genotyping Arrays
Profit from the primary combination of latest NGS and array technologies and get your individual iSelect Custom BeadChip. The service includes
- Next Generation Sequencing is used for genome-wide SNP detection
- SNP selection according to your needs
- Design of unique iSelect Custom BeadChips with Illumina
- Processing and analysis of your samples with the customised Infinium BeadChips
Contact us and discuss your project with specialists!
Illumina - Big in arrays - Not only genotyping!
Expression is the measurement of the activity of thousands of genes at once, to create a global picture of cellular function. These profiles can, for example, distinguish between cells that are actively dividing or show how the cells ract to a particular treatment.
Common uses of gene expression arrays:
- Differential expression studies
- Disease classification
- Pathway analyses and
- Expression-based quantitative trait loci (eQTL) mapping
HumanHT-12 v4 Expression BeadChip Array (47,000 transcripts and known splice variants across the human transcriptome)
With Illumina methylation arrays, researchers can quantitatively interrogate methylation sites across the genome at single-nucleotide resolution. These arrays are ideal for epigenome-wide association studies (EWAS).
Human Methylation450 Array (99% of RefSeq genes, including promoter, 5' and 3’ regions and miRNA, 96% of CpG islands)
Please ask us if you are interested in using Illumina technology for your expression or methylation project, don't hesitate to contact us.