Boost your Peptide Research with Gene Synthesis!
The major obstacle in peptide research is the time consuming and labor-intensive synthesis by classic organic chemistry. Also, the length of a synthetically made peptide still today is very limited.
With the use of Gene Synthesis you can get very high yields of your expressed protein due to codon optimisation of the respective gene and use of suitable expression vectors.
Take your peptide research to the next level with gene synthesis services:
- Improve expression of your protein by codon usage adaption and thereby optimising your gene's DNA sequence
- Avoid unwanted restriction sites, artificial splicing sites, artificial promoter binding sites, etc.
- Simple design of fusion proteins, you can also include protease sites, cleavable linkers, signal sequences, etc.
- You can even add a promoter upstream of your gene, and a terminator downstream, to end up with a functional expression plasmid
Replace old fashioned peptide synthesis with synthetic genes
If you are working on peptide expression, you can benefit from all advantages of state-of-the-art gene synthesis services:
- 8 days TAT for 1.000 bp or less
- Free gene optimisation with advanced GENEius software
- Subcloning into your expression vector
- Free Mini-Prep scale
- Free quality assurance by sequencing