The PCR Primer is further optimised to achieve the best real-time PCR results
Developed, tested and verified by our real-time PCR specialists.
With the PCR Primer, you can be assured to receive the best suitable primer for every kind of standard and real-time PCR assay:
- Quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) with SYBR Green / EvaGreen
- Probe based qPCR (single- and multiplex assays)
- Single- and multiplex end-point PCR
- Reverse-transcriptase PCR (rt-PCR)
- Nested PCR & other standard PCR protocols
Now available as (q)PCR Primer NightXpress!
The optimal production parameters are predefined on the PCR Primer order page. All you need to do is enter the name and sequence.
Read more what you can expect from our PCR Primer.
Additional online features free of charge:
- Selectable label layouts for your oligo tubes
- Complementary sequence calculator with direct ordering
- Online tracking of order process and delivery
- Personal order history
- PCR Primer Design Tool
- Oligo Analysis Tool
We recommend our SeqPrimer when the same primers are used for PCR and subsequently for sequencing the PCR products.
What you can expect from our PCR Primer
High PCR efficiency & specificity:
- Accurate and reliable primer quantification
Variabilities of maximum +/- 10% are guaranteed
- Stable primer Tm due to constant low salt concentration
Salts and cleaved protecting groups are efficiently removed during the manufacturing process
- Reproducible and reliable high purity of > 80%
Verified by UPLC* and controlled by MALDI-TOF MS
Higher sensitivity in assays with low DNA concentrations:
Reliable & predefined product specifications:
- Average yields of 25 nmol (5 OD)
- Delivered lyophilized in tubes
- Primer lengths: 15-35 bases (non-defined ratio wobbles possible)
- Production in tube format in 1 working day
All relevant documents are provided online free of charge:
- Oligo synthesis report
- Quality report incl. MALDI-TOF MS spectra
- Delivery note
With our ISO 13485 certified production process, the PCR Primer can be used in in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) products and applications.