Welcome to our new Gene Synthesis order platform. This will help you to order many genes much more convenient than ever before. How to enter your gene details:
- Select the entry format of your gene name and gene sequence:
- Single input: Select the number of genes and enter the information later directly on the page
- Copy&Paste: if you have a copy ready format of all your genes you can easily paste them in here
- File-Upload: use our Excel template to upload your sequences and names.
- Additional Options:
- Here you need to define all properties for your genes: optimisation required, restriction sites, subcloning vectors and plasmid preparation scale
- Sequence validation:
- For customers using "Single input" you now need to add your gene sequence
- For all other entry formats the gene sequences are displayed here.
- All sequences will now be checked for complexities and in case of codon optimisation it will directly be optimised
- Summary & Review:
- If your genes apply for "Express Genes" you can select here the express production times. In addition you can download a summary of your gene order.
The gene synthesis wizard is able to manage all kind of genes: Standard, Complex and Express Genes. Using Templates:
Email notification for gene optimisation:
- If you order genes on a regular basis you can save your "additional options" as template and simply select the correct template.
- You can add several templates to ensure that you have one template for each gene category you need.
If you are logged in while entering your gene order you don't need to wait for GENEius to optimise your sequence. Our system will do that for you in the background and inform you via Email when the optimisation is successfully performed. The order will automatically be placed in your cart.