High-speed computing for ultra-fast BLAST results
Get the most out of your sequence data with Eurofins Genomics state-of-the-art BLAST analysis.
We provide you with various BLAST analysis methods against the latest publicly available protein and nucleotide database releases or customer specific databases. Local alignments are performed in order to find regions of similarity between sequences.
- Search for rearrangements, translocations, and deletions between two genome sequences
- Search for a specific gene of interest within a genome assembly
- Comparison of reads / contigs against large databases
- Annotation of cDNA contigs (functional assignment of assembled cDNA contigs)
Our deliverables at a glance:
- Textual BLAST output of the best BLAST hits
- Tabular list of alignment information (GFF format, ready for import into spreadsheet programs like MS Excel
- HTML format that allows convenient a study of the results within your preferred web browser (upon request)