Eurofins has extensive experience in applying the different genetic analysis methods and techniques which are crucial for the entire drug development and production process:
- Preclinical phase through all phases of clinical trials (phases I, II and III)
- Quality control for production of biologicals.
Comprehensive services available for all your study or project needs:
These services are available from single sample analysis all the way through to the high throughput levels involving several thousand samples
All projects are discussed before providing a quotation to ensure a clear and precise understanding of your needs and requirements. Each project is planned thoroughly, with interim milestones scheduled, to ensure the highest probability for success.
Our pharma and diagnostic services will assist you to:
- develop agents and drugs more efficiently and economically,
- use them optimally and precisely regarding their effectiveness,
- better avoid possible adverse effects and
- ensure the safety of the compounds through quality control during their production.
Our pharmacogenetic / pharmacogenomic services portfolio covers:
Biological safety testing services at a glance:
Our regulated services cover in general (but are not limited to):