Crop and seed innovations empowered by genomics
Every season farmers make decisions to which seeds and crop protection technologies they invest in. We want to be your first choice service provider. We offer first-in-class global genomics support to the crop industry and plant-related research.
Development of innovative crops for food, biofuel or renewables demands understanding and managing of the genetics in plants, pathogens and synergistic organisms. When you are looking for the leading independent genomics provider with global presence you will quickly identify Eurofins. We support you with a modular selection or integrated solution depending on your project requirements:
- Genomic, transcriptomic and metagenomic characterisation of plant, pathogens, and microorganisms with next generation sequencing or array technologies
- Trait marker identification and genotyping (SNPs, SSRs, InDels etc.)
- Genomic Selection / Genomics based breeding / Genome-wide association markers
- DNA extraction from leaves, seeds, soil, insects, and all other materials
- Illumina, Affymetrix, Fluidigm, Sequenom, and TaqMan services
- Sanger and gene sequencing solutions
- Genetic inserts identification and characterisation
- Seed quality and purity testing
- GMO genetic characterisation and testing
- PCR assay (including quantitative and real-time PCR) development, validation and conduction
- DNA and RNA oligonucleotides, gene synthesis and vector construction for your purpose
Our services comprise different regulatory levels up to ISO 17025 certification or GLP requirements.
- a global plant breeding corporation looking for an outsourcing partner with laboratory presence in 35 countries?
- a small to medium size seed development company who os planning to increase the use of genomics and need a full service provider for their crop and vegetable projects?
- working on plant pathogen and pestizide solutions?
- a plant research institution who wants to focus on your research goals?