The beauty studio for genes
Nobody is perfect. With GENEius your synthetic genes will be.
Natural genes often contain bad motifs, like hairpins, that restrict the usability of the gene. Removal of bad motifs helps you to avoid ugly problems like poor PCR performance.
The optimisation software GENEius improves the properties of your genes to enhance expression and usability. Furthermore, flaws are removed and good motifs like new restriction sites are introduced in the gene. A list of good and bad motifs is available below:
- Equal distribution of G's and C's
- Useful restriction sites
- Insert motifs for downstream applications
- Unwanted restriction sites
- Artificial splice sites
- Potential transcription factor binding sites
- Premature polyadenylation signals
- Inverted repeats or hairpins
Try out our GENEius software. Since it is integrated in our Ecom shop, you can easily profit from all advantages by simply ordering a gene.