Only 4 days up to 1000 bp!
Order before 2 p.m. CET and we ship your Express Genes in as little as four business days.
When we name something Express Gene we mean it. In order to reduce waiting times, especially for projects with a very tight schedule, our genes are available from four days.
Specifications for Express Genes:
- Miniprep scale only
- Valid for standard genes with moderate GC content (40-65%), without extensive homopolymer stretches (> 20 bp) and without extensive repeats (> 20 bp) or hairpin structures
- 4 days: Genes up to 1000 bp, with no minimum base-pair count
- 6 days: Genes between 1001 - 1500 bp
- 7 days: Genes between 1501 - 2000 bp
- 11 days: Genes between 2001 - 3000 bp
- 13 days: Genes between 3001 - 4000 bp
Additional features available for Express Genes:
- Free codon optimisation with our proprietary software GENEius
- Secure ordering, tracking and storage of your data in our Ecom shop
- Free quality report including detailed project specifications, complete plasmid description, restriction map and DNA sequence information
- Strict confidentiality for every project
- Express subcloning
The order must be placed before 2 p.m. CET. For orders placed after 2 p.m. the TAT period begins on the following day.
4-/6-/7-/11-/13-days means business days (Monday - Friday, excluding all public holidays at our facility in Ebersberg, Germany).
An additional express fee will be charged. If, against all expectations, we do not ship your gene on day 4/6/7/11/13, then no express fee will be applied.
Vector of your choice
Subcloning in only 4 days!
For express genes it is possible to order express subloning in a vector of your choice.
- Only in combination with an express gene
- Turnaround time: 4 additional working days
(genes < 1000 bp; in total 8 days)
(genes > 1000 bp in total 10/11/15/17 days)
- A selection of various vectors is available in our online shop, Ecom
- Only unmodified commercially available vectors up to 7kb with Ampicillin or Kanamycin selection marker can be used.
- Please provide at least 3 ug with ratio (260/280) 1.7 to 1.9 in solution (conc. ~200ng/ul).
- The vector should be labeled with name of the plasmid, volume and concentration.
- Please email the complete sequence of the vector as text file to following email address: genes-eu[at]eurofins.com.
- Vector DNA and sequence must be available at the latest two days after the order date. If possible please provide the tracking number for the shipment.
- Please note that subcloning can only be performed via two different sticky end restriction sites.
- Restriction sites must be located at least 6 bp apart from each other.
- Please use a padded envelope, clearly state the order number, and send your vector to:
GENE SYNTHESIS Lab
Attn.: Dr. Uwe Koehler
Anzinger Strasse 7a