Quality • Speed • Scalability
Eurofins Genomics offers Custom DNA Oligos in 96well plates.
These oligos can be synthesised in scales from 0.01 – 0.20 µmol with a large variety of the most popular DNA modifications.
- Selection of different 96well plate formats
- Purification options: Salt Free, HPSF and HPLC
- Adjusment to specific concentration
- Mixing of forward and reverse primers
- Generation of plate copies (aliquot - plates)
- Oligo synthesis report
- Plate report
- Delivery note
- Quality report incl. QC spectra, if requested
If you need additional plate formats, a special normalisation or pooling service, please send us your request!
What you can expect from our Custom Plate Oligos
Custom DNA Oligos in Plates are available in 3 purity levels, 3 synthesis scales and concentration adjusted in bidest. water.
- Synthesis scales: 0.01 µmol, 0.05 µmol and 0.2 µmol
- Purification options: Salt Free, HPSF, HPLC
- Sequence length: 5 - 120 bases (5 - 80 bases for oligos with modifications)
- Quality control by OD measurement and MALDI-TOF MS
One plate must contain at least 20 oligos.
Good to know!
Plate oligos are delivered in the selected plate type with the required volume (max. 500µl resp. 150µl for PCR Plates) for the selected concentration.
For additional plate copies (aliquot-plates) or mixture plates the requested volume is taken from the mother plate.
The remaining oligos in the mother plate are always provided along with the plate copies or the mixture plates without additional charge.
Hints and tips for ordering
To ensure a smooth ordering process, here are some hints how to order custom DNA oligos in plate format.
- Up to 12 plates can be specified via file-upload or copy & paste
- Modifications can be entered directly in the sequence
- Concentration and volume can be specified
- Plate copies as additional service can be selected
- A nice plate overview enables you to validate and edit single wells
If you want order via email, use our order form for Custom DNA Oligos in plates.
Important for mixture plates:
- Define the plates for the forward and reverse primers (e.g. Plate1_ for, Plate1_ rev)
- Use the same primer names accompanied by the suffix “.for” or “.f” and “.rev” or ”.r”
- Select the concentration of the forward and reverse primers
- Specify the final concentration and volume of the primer mix in the order comment
If you want to order via email, use our order form for mixture plates.