Customised DNA oligos according to your specifications
Select from the huge variety of modifications, purification options and synthesis scales
Eurofins Genomics is one of the biggest users of oligos itself . We take this advantage and closely cooperate with our colleagues performing Sanger sequencing, Next Gen Sequencing, cloning, gene synthesis and qPCR services for optimised specifications and performance of primers and probes.
You can rely on our expertise when you choose our validated Optimised Application Oligos.
If you prefer to select your own parameters, choose our Custom DNA Oligos:
- Huge variety of DNA modifications
- Different oligo purification options
- Synthesis scales from 0.01 µmol up to 10 µmol
- Delivery format lyophilised or concentration adjusted
- Aliquoting & plate copies available
- Quality ensured by OD measurement and MALDI-TOF MS
To ensure highest quality and fast turnaround times, our Custom DNA Oligos are
- Synthesised in a high throughput production facility
- Processed using highly automated technologies
- Monitored by a sophisticated barcode driven production system
- Finally checked by MALDI-TOF MS analysis
We also offer double strand DNA in any length and highest quality with our gene synthesis service.
Select your required purity level
Custom DNA Oligos are available as Salt Free, or purified by our proprietary HPSF method, HPLC or PAGE.
Salt Free Oligos
- Free from salt
HPSF purification (High Purity Salt Free)
- Proprietary reverse phase cartridge purification
- Cleaned from chemicals and truncated sequences
- Free from any disturbing salts
- Purity of min. 70 % up to 120mers
HPLC purification (High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- Purification via reverse phase chromatography
- Removal of truncated sequences
- Purity of min. 80 % up to 120mers
PAGE purification (Purification by gel electrophoresis)
- Gel purification with manual extraction of a single band
- Free from truncated sequences and any salts
- Purity of ≥ 90 % for up to 60 mers and > 85 % for up to 120 mers
Rely on our long-year experience in modifying DNA oligos
Our modification centre is built on 20 years of experience.
A wide range of common and alternative modifications in different synthesis scales and purification options are available for your individual applications:
- Fluorescent dyes
Common ABI dyes such as FAM, HEX, TET, JOE, ROX
Cyanine dyes and Yakima Yellow
ATTO and Dyomics dyes
Dyes from Molecular Probes like Alexa Fluor and Bodipy dyes
- Non fluorescent modifications
Biotin and Biotin-TEG
Phosphate, Thiol-modifiers and TINA
- Spacer, linker, base & sugar modifications
C3 and C18 Spacer, dSpacer (Deoxyabasic)
Modified bases such as 2'-Deoxyinosine - and uridine
Internal linkers like Amino C6-dT
- Dark quencher
Black Hole Quencher (BHQ1, BHQ2)
BlackBerry Quencher 650 (BBQ650)
Dabcyl and Eclipse quencher
Customer feedbacks about our oligos
Share your opinion with us by using our feedback sheet.
"We are very satisfied with your oligos used in PCR, cloning and sequencing."
Ms. Martina Hatz, Medical University, Graz, Austria; Translation of the original German statement
"I collaborate with Eurofins Genomics for several years, mainly about DNA sequencing and oligos synthesis. They are quick to react and the quality of their services is always on the top. It's a pleasure to work with such partner."
Mr. Christophe Ravel, University Montpellier, France
"Since more than 5 years I am a satisfied user of Eurofins Genomics services. The quality of synthesized oligonucleotides is outstanding and the sequencing service is fast and reliable."
Dr. Enrico Leipold, University Jena, Germany
"I am very happy with the services of Eurofins Genomics. We are ordering primers and use the sequencing service since a couple of years. The best feature of Eurofins Genomics is the customer support, which is helping quickly."
Ms. Annika Cimdins, Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany