Mix2Seq is the smartest sequencing solution for your premixed samples
Just order our Mix2Seq Kit and send us your premixed samples as described in your kit to get high quality sequencing results.
Experience ultimate sequencing innovation and highest convenience
- Simply place one online order for your Mix2Seq Kit and only get one invoice. You do not have to place any additional sequencing orders for the next 96 reactions.
- Easily share the tubes of your Mix2Seq Kit with colleagues and grant them access to the sequencing data with our Group Admin Tool.
- Assign an entire Mix2Seq Kit to someone else and provide them with all the rights and data access of the kit.
- Every Mix2Seq Kit inlcudes 96 pre-labelled tubes with a unique barcode for identification and tracking and tube lids for secure sealing.
- No more handling stress with sticky labels. Just note the code on the side of the tubes and send us your samples tubes.
- Simply send us your samples using our free PickUp service or any postal carrier of your choice.
Guaranteed data security
- All sequencing data are available as .ab1, .scf and fasta files in your personal online account at 9:00am the next morning upon sample receipt.
- The online order history allows you to check the status of your Mix2Seq Kit and Mix2Seq reads at anytime.
- Your sequencing data is securely archived for 100 days.
Excellent quality & service
- Obtain reading lengths of up to 1100 high quality bases
- Receive a quality report about your reads as PDF file.
- Just contact our technical support for help and troubleshooting.
- Use our sample bags and boxes to send us your samples.
- Easily order the new Mix2Seq accessories to store and seal your shared Mix2Seq tubes.
4 little steps to optimum results
Sending us your Mix2Seq reads is easy as counting to four
||Your template should consist of 15µl purified DNA in either of the following concentrations:
Plasmid DNA up to 15kbp: 50-100 ng/µl
PCR products: 150-300 bp: 1ng/µl; 300-1000 bp: 5ng/ µl; >1000bp 10ng/µl
||Add 2µl of your SeqPrimer with a concentration of 10pmol/µl (10 µM).
||Ensure that the total volume of your DNA / primer mix is at least 17 µl.
||Pipet your premixed sample in one of the Mix2Seq tubes and seal the tube with the blue lid from the enclosed cap pad.
Do not forget to note the barcode number on the side of the tubes before you send us your samples!