Your white knight to the rescue
Use our ABI analysers when all you need is reliable sequencing of your pre-cycled sequencing samples in plate format.
Ready2Load Plate is our service which allows you to conveniently get your pre-cycled samples in 96well plates analysed on our ABI sequencers.
If you are looking for a service to sequence premixed samples in plates (mixture of DNA and primer), our PlateSeq Service or PlateSeq Kit Mix might be the best solution for you.
What you need to do
You need to carry out the sequencing reaction according to the BigDye Terminator v3.1 cycle sequencing kit protocol from ABI.
What we do for you
- Perform the dye terminator removal
- Load the purified samples on our ABI sequencers
- Sequence the samples under standard parameters
- Upload the sequencing results in your online account
The sequencing results from our Ready2Load service depends solely on your pre-cycled sequencing reactions sent to us. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of your sequencing data.
Sending samples the right way for our Ready2Load plate service
Sending samples according to the requirements below helps us to do our job better and provides you with better results.
- Use non-flexible 96well PCR plates, fully skirted with V-well bottoms for your samples (e.g. 4titude, code 4ti-0960)
- Seal your samples securely using 8-cap strips
- Use a water-resistant marker to indicate your order number and plate name on the plate frame
Carry out the sequencing reaction according to the BigDye Terminator v3.1 cycle sequencing protocol.
- Use ABI BigDye Terminator Kit v3.1
- The BigDye volume per reaction should not exceed 1µl
- Be sure the total reaction volume is within the range of 10-20µl
- Ship your samples on dry ice for safety reasons
The sequencing results from our Ready2Load service depend solely on your pre-cycled sequencing reactions sent to us. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of your sequencing data.