Everything to sequence your samples in 96well format
Experience the best service, ultimate convenience and excellent flexibility with our plate sequencing service.
- Whatever sample type you have - we can work with it
Bacterial clones, plasmid DNA, mixtures of DNA with primers, purified or unpurified PCR products
- Whenever you want to pay - we are fine with it
Conveniently pay immediately using our PlateSeq Kits or non-prepaid step by step after getting your results
- How many samples you might have - we can handle them
We process 48 samples in one plate or hundreds of plates
- Whatever consumable you need - we can provide it
Time and cost saving plate accessories such as agar plates, seals and sample boxes to ensure safe and secure sample shipment
Our plate sequencing services below cover all your sequencing requirements for samples in plates:
All plate sequencing services include the following features to help you conveniently order and analyse your data to make your research a success:
- Convenient online ordering and tracking via Ecom
- Free sample collection from your DropBox location
- Useful plate accessories such as agar plates or sample boxes
- Individual order settings within your personal preferences
- Easy to use online primer design tool
- More than 80 standard primers for free on stock
- High quality read lengths of up to 1100 Q20 bases
- Free Q20, Q30 or Q40 monitored single strand data available
- Secure download of trace files in *.scf or *.ab1 format
- Clipped and unclipped sequence results in FASTA format
- Secure online archive of sequence data for 100 days
Customer feedback about our 96well plate sequencing service
Share your opinion with us by using our feedback sheet.
We really enjoy working with Eurofins Genomics because of the high sequence quality and your perfect service. Sequencing is especially easy now because we have your drop box in our institute."
Ms Susanne Kneip, Max-Planck-Institut Marburg, Germany
The contact to Eurofins Genomics exists since my dissertation when we were mainly interested in PCR primer at that time. Now we order their Sequencing services as well.
We appreciate the hassle-free prepayment methods of Prepaid Plate Coupons for PCR products, which saves a lot of administrative work internally. The included purification decreases the effort within our laboratory a lot and we receive our results much quicker like this.
We are a small customer for Eurofins Genomics, however they all do their best to always find an optimum solution for us.
Dr Konrad J. Domig, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Wien, Austria
Dear Custom Sequencing Team, thank you for your always very quick order processing, we are very satisfied with your services.
Dr Lucie Dufková, Veterinary Research Institute, Brno, Czech Republic
Thank you very much for this great sequencing service -and please feel free to forward this to your lab stuff! I never expected such fast order processing of my 300 samples (including purification)…
Translation of the original German statement; Ms Heike Rohweder, Evotec AG, Hamburg, Germany